Alcohol & Tobacco Licenses
Alcohol and Tobacco Licenses are required in Wisconsin for any sale or service of products containing alcohol or tobacco. The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) oversees the Alcohol and Tobacco License programs for the State of Wisconsin. For applications dealing with the sale of Alcohol, applicants are required to show proof of Wisconsin Residency (Operators/Bartenders are not required to be residents). Applications are available through and filed with the Town Clerk.
- Original Alcohol License Application (AT-106)
- Auxiliary Questionnaire (AT-103)
- Appointment of Agent Application (AT-104)
- Renewal Alcohol License Application (AT-115)
- Provisional License Application
- Operator (Bartender) License Application
- Cigarette & Tobacco License Application
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue requires the Town to provide the Wisconsin Alcoholic Beverage and Tobacco Laws for Retailers guide to all applicants for Class “A”, “B”, or “C” licenses.