Learn more about renting a facility in one of our beautiful parks for a memorable occasion! The facilities are great for small to medium sized groups. Information about the facilities are listed below along with the parks reservations calendar and rental application forms at the bottom of the page. Submit forms to the Beloit Town Hall or e-mail to cosborn@town.beloit.wi.us.

  • For park facilities availability and other events, view the Town Calendar.
  • SDW_6800
  • SDW_6657-Edit (2)
  • SDW_6781
  • 090
  • SDW_6783-Edit
  • SDW_6782-Edit
  • SDW_6738

Our McKearn Park Shelter located at 2711 Park Avenue can be rented year round.  The facility can seat roughly 50 people.  There are 6 – eight foot banquet tables and 50 chairs.  The indoor shelter has a kitchen facility with a stove, refrigerator and microwave with a convenient kitchen counter serving area.  There is no air conditioning available.

McKearn Park Shelter:

Preservation Park located at 3444 S. Riverside Drive has two pavilions available for rentals.  The larger pavilion down by the river has 15 picnic tables and an island area for plug ins with six outlets.  We do allow rentals for this pavilion to apply for a picnic beer permit.  The smaller pavilion located next to the children’s playground area has 4 picnic tables and a small island area for plug-ins with four outlets.  We do not allow alcohol in the small pavilion by the children’s playground.

PLEASE NOTE:  Park reservations cannot be filled until the proper fee (cash or check) is acquired by the Town of Beloit.

Park Rental Forms

Parks Planning Documents

SDW_6679-X3Boat Launch License
Annual boat launch licenses for Armstrong Eddy Park and Preservation Park can be obtained by both Town of Beloit and non-residents. The cost of an annual license is $40 for Town of Beloit residents and $50 for non-residents.  The license is good from May 1st through September 30th of each year. Daily licenses for residents or non-residents are also available at the park for a fee of $6. You can pickup an annual license application in person or apply by mail at the Beloit Town Hall or Police Department. A license will have to be purchased until you receive the annual license in the mail, if you mail in an application.